Random thoughts, ideas, nonsensical babble, rants, praises, gripes.

Welcome to my thoughts. I welcome yours. Let's bear our feelings. Let's communicate.

Friday, August 24, 2012

THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD-POETRY

A PAUSE IN TIME


Palms to forehead with the shades drawn tight
This momentary solace from this tiny squall
Just feel nothing until there's something
Then draw your air deep, deliberate
This daily Ritual a necessity of ways
To calm these moments when it rains
To catch a falling self just in time
Then sleep again, for tomorrow comes more
No fight is won with bags of stone
Cleanse the mind, you know just how

A moment, a piece, a breath, you halt,
To think of new ways to cope.





ASCENSION

To stay and play is the way today to say
"I'm here to steer clear of fear"
And this way I may delay the fray.
I know it's slow to show the foe
that in me you see I'm free to be me
And tow the crow that slows my row.
And that I sat like a fat cat on a mat
with this I miss the dismiss of the abyss
And sky high, I fly, with open eyes I rise.


No comments:

Post a Comment