Random thoughts, ideas, nonsensical babble, rants, praises, gripes.

Welcome to my thoughts. I welcome yours. Let's bear our feelings. Let's communicate.

Monday, August 27, 2012

POEM- "RAINING"

RAINING

Blatantly divine, this moment in time,
Where the sun takes a bow and leaves,
My shadow deserts me, under cover of grey,
As the rain descends to conceive.
As the dry turns to wet, and day turns to rain,
No thought comes about to escape,
For me, it will cleanse not only my skin,
but my thoughts leave my mind quite agape.
Like applause from a crowd, the rain sings a song,
Eyes closed as a grin breaks my face,
Head tilted back as I wait for the Sun,
To quietly return to this place.


1 comment:

  1. I wrote this about a week ago, but it seemed to fit with the Isaac storm theme of the day.

    ReplyDelete